April 4, 2020 – Poem “Coda-Switch” (originally published at Cajun Mutt Press) has been making the rounds the past month, reprinted at Synkroniciti Magazine March 1, 2020. Nice to see some of the newer stuff starting to make the rounds.
October 3, 2019 – David A. Estringel will appear, again, soon at Logos Literature in a poetry series of 10 previously published poems (new and old) that will appear throughout October 2019. Poems include:
- Blue Sky through Bare Branches (Foliate Oak Magzine)
- Old Filament, Broken Bulb (Expat Press)
- The Spaces in Between (Terror House Magazine)
- Nothing Lasts (Terror House Magazine)
- AI! AI! AI! (A Tartarus for Youth) (Terror House Magazine)
- life in/verse (Setu Bilingual Journal)
- little deaths (Cajun Mutt Press)
- Cajeta (Gimme Some Sweet!) (Cajun Mutt Press)
- Burn (The Bitchin’ Kitsch)
- Coda-Switch (Cajun Mutt Press)
Many thanks to Editor and Founder Kaiter Enless for the ongoing support of my short fiction pieces “Roadkill” (Expat Press), “Windows” (Down in the Dirt), and “When Blood Wants Blood” (Down in the Dirt) and, now, my verse. SUBMIT, if you haven’t! Logos Literature’s pieces are truly unique and beautiful reads, so I consider myself honored to be a part of the mix!
October 1, 2019 – New poem “Coda-Switch” published today at Cajun Mutt Press. Glad to be the first featured piece for October 2019. This piece was significantly influenced by my new poetic obsessions, Federico Garcia Lorca and the concept of duende.
More pieces to come! Special thanks to CMP for just plain being.
September 26, 2019 – Received word today that NEW poem “Coda-Switch” will appear at Cajun Mutt Press this October 1, 2019. As always, many thanks to CMP for their support and for giving me a space to create every month