October 13, 2019 – Poem “Coda-Switch” reprinted today at Logos Literature. This piece was originally published at Cajun Mutt Press and is one of many I have been working on in terms of experimentation with code-switching. Love this one!
October 3, 2019 – David A. Estringel will appear, again, soon at Logos Literature in a poetry series of 10 previously published poems (new and old) that will appear throughout October 2019. Poems include:
- Blue Sky through Bare Branches (Foliate Oak Magzine)
- Old Filament, Broken Bulb (Expat Press)
- The Spaces in Between (Terror House Magazine)
- Nothing Lasts (Terror House Magazine)
- AI! AI! AI! (A Tartarus for Youth) (Terror House Magazine)
- life in/verse (Setu Bilingual Journal)
- little deaths (Cajun Mutt Press)
- Cajeta (Gimme Some Sweet!) (Cajun Mutt Press)
- Burn (The Bitchin’ Kitsch)
- Coda-Switch (Cajun Mutt Press)
Many thanks to Editor and Founder Kaiter Enless for the ongoing support of my short fiction pieces “Roadkill” (Expat Press), “Windows” (Down in the Dirt), and “When Blood Wants Blood” (Down in the Dirt) and, now, my verse. SUBMIT, if you haven’t! Logos Literature’s pieces are truly unique and beautiful reads, so I consider myself honored to be a part of the mix!
August 5, 2019 – Short stories “Windows” (about dealing with a parent with Alzheimer’s Disease) and “When Blood Wants Blood” (about Santeria, ancestor worship, and life struggles) were accepted for reprint today at Logos Literature (publication on 85/5/19 and 8/6/19, respectively). They have been INCREDIBLY supportive of “Roadkill” and I, so it was a “no-brainer” in deciding to give my remaining two short stories one last “go-round” with Logos Literature and Founder & Lead Editor Kaiter Enless before they are FINALLY “put out to pasture” (excluding any current submissions that are pending review/publication).