May 17, 2020 – “P e r i p h e r i e S” the winner of the 2019 B’K Chapbook Contest by David Estringel is available for purchase at The Bitchin’ Kitsch.
April 23, 2020 – Just completed the final proofing for my chapbook, “PeripherieS”, winner of the 2019 B’K Chapbook Contest. Publication will be happening soon!!! Many thanks to The Bitchin’ Kitsch for the opportunity and their support.
March 29, 2020 – David Estringel’s newest chapbook “P e r i p h e r i e S” has been chosen as the winning submission for the B’K 2019 Chapbook Competition at The Bitchin’ Kitsch. This chapbook contains seven poems, including:
- “Cajeta (Gimme Some Sweet!)”
- “Digging for Lost Temples”
- “Damn, God’s Got a Fucked-Up Sense of Humor”
- “little deaths”
- “Smooth Whiskey”
- “Coffeehouse Romance”
“P e r i p h e r i e S” will be for sale in B’K’s online store soon!
January 13, 2020 – Poem “Burn” (originally published at The Bitchin’ Kitsch) reprinted this month at Lahar Berlin. One of my newer pieces that is quickly becoming a favorite.
October 3, 2019 – David A. Estringel will appear, again, soon at Logos Literature in a poetry series of 10 previously published poems (new and old) that will appear throughout October 2019. Poems include:
- Blue Sky through Bare Branches (Foliate Oak Magzine)
- Old Filament, Broken Bulb (Expat Press)
- The Spaces in Between (Terror House Magazine)
- Nothing Lasts (Terror House Magazine)
- AI! AI! AI! (A Tartarus for Youth) (Terror House Magazine)
- life in/verse (Setu Bilingual Journal)
- little deaths (Cajun Mutt Press)
- Cajeta (Gimme Some Sweet!) (Cajun Mutt Press)
- Burn (The Bitchin’ Kitsch)
- Coda-Switch (Cajun Mutt Press)
Many thanks to Editor and Founder Kaiter Enless for the ongoing support of my short fiction pieces “Roadkill” (Expat Press), “Windows” (Down in the Dirt), and “When Blood Wants Blood” (Down in the Dirt) and, now, my verse. SUBMIT, if you haven’t! Logos Literature’s pieces are truly unique and beautiful reads, so I consider myself honored to be a part of the mix!